Re: [hylafax-users] one server fax but different receivers.

Il giorno gio, 25/01/2007 alle 11.11 +0100, Thomas Baumann ha scritto:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> do you look for something like http://faxe.serviert.de/ ?
> I can categorize from sender and date.

>From sender is not the solution, the same sender can send to usersA and
to userB.
When it sends to userA hylafax must send the pdf attachment to userA,
while when it sends to userB hylafax must send the attachemnt to userB.
Perhaps the best solution is subaddressing but it isn't so simple to use
subaddressing for ther common user and not all the faxes support it.