Re: [hylafax-users] Ubuntufax

I need access to received file queue from the windows side so that I
can inject the files into a database.

On 1/25/07, Michael Stowe <mstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you send mail with sendmail from your Ubuntu instance? If not... well, that's your trouble

> 1. it doesn't notify the faxmaster about incoming faxes ( I have
> FaxDispatch to send to FaxMaster)

RecvFileMode is probably what you're looking for, though I'm dubious about
the wisdom of allowing direct access to recvq files.

--
Graham Chiu
http://www.synapsedirect.com