[hylafax-users] Issue sending fax. Sendmail + Hylafax

I successfully sent a fax using Hylafax on our newly established fax-box.
The next thing I did was set-up sendmail. Using the "mangling" techniques and our own set of aliases for fax numbers, I managed to get the message put through sendmail to hylafax.

However, when I run faxstat it says waiting for modem to be ready, instead of ready. Strange seeing as how it was fine 5 minutes prior.

And in faxstat -s it has the job in the list, but no status. Prior to writing this the TTS was 18:42, stuck there..

Should I report this as a bug?
Anyone help?