[hylafax-users] Hylafax w/Fritzcard PCI V2.0

Hi,

I had been running Hylafax with a AVM Fritzcard Classic for 3 years now
without problems. I am now moving my stuff to a new server (my P1 150
MHz is getting old :-) ).

My new server uses a Fritzcard PCI 2.0 (Network controller: AVM
Audiovisuelles MKTG & Computer System GmbH Fritz!PCI v2.0 ISDN). I
installed OpenSuse 10.2 from scratch, I already have vbox running and
functioning as intended.

I installed capi4hylafax-01.03.00 and hylafax-4.3.0-1suse100.i586.rpm,
configured everything as written everywhere.

My faxstat -i tells me:
HylaFAX version 4.3.0 built Wed May 24 00:14:33 EDT 2006 for i686-pc-linux-gnu
faxmaster: root
faxmaster: root faxmaster: root faxmaster: root faxmaster: root faxmaster: root
HylaFAX scheduler on joel.datzko.ch: Running
Modem faxCAPI (+49xxxxxxx): No status (cannot open file)
(of course +49xxxx is my real fax number)

I have not been able to find an explanation why my installation tells me
"No status (cannot open file)". I am not able to send faxes (it doesn't
even dial) and when I dial to my fax number, nobody picks up.

Maybe you have some idea on where to search for the reason why this
isn't working. I'm sure it's something very, very simple, but ...

Greetings,

Christian Datzko.