Re: [hylafax-users] Decent Windows Client?

> > U may want to consider also  jhylafax, the ui is nice. installation is a
> > breeze.
> Nice, but maybe I should be a bit clearer... for ease of use, a Hylafax
> client that is used as a virtual printer is required ...

It appears like you can hook jhylafax into the Windows print system with
Redmon.

http://jhylafax.sourceforge.net/manual.php#Native_Printing_Systems

I haven't tried it so I don't know how well it works, but it is
interesting.

> can't have
> people do a PS-translation first and then manually fax the document ;)
> That is not user-compatible ;)))

Agree, 110%.  This is the flaw in most/all of the free clients,  they
aren't very user friendly (as in Windowsy, or Windows-Integrated).  Most
behave like flaky ports of a UNIX application.