[hylafax-users] what remote sending options are available, tried and tested

I have the latest HylaFAX 4.3.1 installed on an OpenSuSE 10.1 system and
am curious about any open-source methods of sending a fax remotely.

My desire is to use this system as a personal faxing system for myself
only.  I travel quite a bit for work, and already have HylaFAX configured
and sending all recieved faxes to me via email and it works great.

Now, I would like to move to the next obvious step, for me to be able to
send a fax from wherever I am.  If I do this with an email+attachment, via
a http interface, or directly to the server wouldn't matter to me, but I
would prefer a non-platform dependant (java, email, http/php, etc)
solution since I generally am working on and with various OS's.

I am querying this list to hear ideas from folks that have installed a
solution like this, tested it, and have used or are using it.  I have
looked at some of the solutions at
http://www.hylafax.org/content/HylaFAX_Connectors and at
http://www.hylafax.org/content/Desktop_Client_Software.  I don't wish to
sound rude, but I don't need answers such as 'did you try this search' or
' xxx site has some solutions', I am desiring answers such as 'we have
used xxx solution and it has worked well'.

Thoughts?