Re: [hylafax-users] the sent fax doesn't fit onto page...

Lee Howard wrote:
Marcin Giedz wrote:

I wrote small client to send facsimiles from windows application via hylafax server. All PS files are transfered to hylafax server OK - they all fit on the page, during the sending process. After they reach destination electronic fax machine it looks like the margins are much bigger than in PS file and the page content doesn't fit on whole A4 sheet. It is like hylafax add some additional margins while it was sending this document. Is it possible? how can I reduce these extra margins?

Make sure that in your hfaxd-client protocol that you specify the page size. See if that helps.
Hi,

Yeee.... my problem was JPARM PAGEWIDTH and JPARM PAGELENGTH - I simply didn't set these two params at all. Thanks Lee for point this out!

Marcin