Re: [hylafax-users] Login Error

RESOLVED: It was a problem with my hosts.faxd file.

Bill Tillman <btillman99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm running HylaFAX on a server with some Windows machine using WinPrint HylaFax as the driver. This setup has worked well in the past. I have not used the system to send faxes for many months although it has been receiving faxes just fine all along.

Tonight I tried to send a fax from one of WinXP machine using WinPrint and I keep getting Login Errors. Can anyone tell me what this means and how do I resolve it?

Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neil Doody wrote:

>Is there a way to define more than one recipient to receive a fax inside the
>FaxDispatch file?

It depends upon your MTA. But sendmail seems okay with:

SENDTO=user1@xxxxxxxxxx,user2@xxxxxxxxxx