[hylafax-users] how to set totpages attribute

Hi, I'm developing a webclient for hylafax in Java.

I'm using Hylafax 4.2.5 on an Ubuntu Server 6.06

I want to implement a server workload balancing and I use the attributes totpages & npages, but I have a problem, when I submit a fax i can't change these values hylafax returns an exception saying that opperation is not permitted theres attributes are only for reading...

Then I tried the following commands:

telnet hylafax_ip 4559
user ***
pass ***
jparm TOTPAGES 5

and ERROR again! if I try jparm NPAGES 5 error again too :S

how could I set these attributes? because some hylafax clients do it.

Thank you. I wish I could finish the hylafax web client to post it :)

Gerard.

Un amor, una aventura, compañía para un viaje. Regístrate gratis en MSN Amor & Amistad. http://match.msn.es/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel&tcid=162349