Re: [hylafax-users] No COMMID

Am 30.11.2006 22:05:18 schrieb(en) MaxMoritz:

since I switched my faxserver from analog-modem to ISDN I am missing
the commid in xferlog and logs in doneq.
There is simply no commid in these log files. Modem using ISDN is
faxCAPI.

Hello Max,

capi4hylafax replaces faxsend and faxgetty with c2faxsend and c2faxrecv, so capi4hylafax should do everything the replaced HylaFAX components did before. Obviously the replacement programs are not perfect in this.

Maybe you can find some help in the linux-avmb1 mailing list
linux-avmb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW:
linux-avmb1 is a German mailing list but English messages will be accepted as well.

Bodo