Re: [hylafax-users] FTP to FAX

Assuming something like this exists, how would hylafax know where to send the PDF files?  You'd need some sort of control file to go along with the PDF that would have to be processed that has the destination phone #.  The way we do this is we wrote a webservice that sits between Hylafax and our application.