[hylafax-users] FrreBSD and web clients?

    Hi people.

    Im starting to test hylafax on freebsd 6.1-p3, right now is working, i need to test clients programs, i read in the handbook that we have a lot of desktop clients and some web clients. I really love to have i web client i think is the most independent software, but i check the web clients we have there but none of them talk about FreeBSD, i will be great to have hylafax server + web software for clients to run on freebsd, we have some web clients for freebsd to try? I check the maillist archive but didnt see anything related.

    Thanks to all for your time, greetings!!!

--
:-)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions