[hylafax-users] MultiModemDID not handshaking

I have been running Hylafax for about 6 months using 2 analog modems and it has been working pretty well.   I have since installed an analog DID tunk and a Multitech MulitModemDID.  I am unable to get a fax to connect to the Multimodem.  The dialing fax will start to connect to the modem but it will die out during handshaking.  Can anyone make any suggestions as to what I need to do to fix this?

I am currently running Hylafax 4.3 on Fedora Core 3.

Thanks!
Todd

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions