Re: [hylafax-users] no devices showing in faxstat

Reboot seems to have fixed all this. I re ran faxaddmodem now, and faxstat
shows running and idle...

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Verhoeven
Sent: Wednesday, 31 May 2006 2:36 PM
To: 'Lee Howard'
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [hylafax-users] no devices showing in faxstat

I had run faxaddmodem for each ttyG*, but now it won't let me run it again:

[root@localhost etc]# faxaddmodem ttyG0
Sorry, the device is currently in use by another program.
[root@localhost etc]#

I've stopped hylafax, deleted FIFO.ttyG*, deleted  config.ttyG*, no joy,
same message still.

I played with faxstate at some point, that might have caused a problem? How
does one undo "faxmodem ttyG*"?