Re: [hylafax-users] no devices showing in faxstat

On Tue, 30 May 2006, Klaus Rörig wrote:

Peter Verhoeven wrote:

Hylafax runs ok, the Digi drivers are installed (I'm running Mandrake),
faxaddmodem talks to the modems fine, I've edited inittab for each device
(ttyG0_00 -> ttyG0_07), but when I do faxstat I just get "HylaFAX
scheduler
on localhost: Running", but not the normal list of Modems with each
status.

Hi,

I get the same result with my AVM C2 ISDN-Card. If I configure only one
channel faxstat return the status of this one. Now I have configured all 4
channels and now I,too only get "HylaFAX scheduler on localhost: Running".

But there are all four FIFOs and four stat-files and every channel is
doing fine.

I don't mind this, but a solution would be fine.

Klaus

Did you both create a config file in /var/spool/hylafax/etc for each modem port?? One config file will not do. I.e. config.ttyS0 config.ttyS1 etc. (or whatever the port name is for your cards)

Cheers!
Remco

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions