Re: [hylafax-users] A4 fax sent as North American Letter - Unable to set "default" pagesizes

Jin Kazama wrote:

I've been trying for hours to send A4 faxes with hylafax 4.2.1 / 4.2.5 on debian sarge - everytime I send a fax (using winprint hylafax) the fax is sent as letter (and is cropped).
I don't have problems receiving A4 faxses or even sending A4 faxes with the following command :
sendfax -n -d "FAX NUMBER" file.ps

Winprint HylaFAX must be specifying North American letter page size when it submits the fax, then. Look for an answer somewhere in winprint's documentation or such.

Thanks,