Re: [hylafax-users] no response to PPS repeated 3 times

Hello,

Please do not mind but does this mean that there is no defined solution for this PPS error? Why I am asking this is we are planning for Mainpine OCTO+ which costs 1500$ - main reason why I am asking my management to go for that is it will not give PPS errors and will male sure that faxes are not failing...Right now we have 4 people sitting per shift dedicatedly near Samsung SuperG3 fax machine sending the faxes for all the users - which has no failing at all ? PPS or such errors do not occur while using these fax machines - users are reluctant to move away from such a facility to HylaFAX due this one error only. Is there any surety that faxes will not fail even after going for a compatible and expensive hardware? Or is there any way to increase number of tries from 3 to something more when PPS error occurs? Right now HylaFAX works like butter ? it is just this PPS error which I could solve once and for all?.