[hylafax-users] checking the status of the lines

Hi,

I've had some problems with one of the lines, where the xferfaxlog
shows a lot of "No local dialtone" errors, so all the tries sent
through these lines have failed.  I wander if there is any script
already to detect this problem and notify the administrator, and
eventually disable these lines until they are manually checked and
repaired.

Does it exists? What other options we have to detect this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Bye.