Re: [hylafax-users] Having problems with sendfax notifications.

* John Warren <jwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [060519 14:45]:
> I'm working on an application that required notification on every fax sent
> even if there is no error. I thought that I could control this using the
> Notify script but it seem that Notify does not get called if there were no
> errors and in fact seems it's not being called at all.

> It just seems like no notifications are being send period for outbound.

> Anyone have any ideas where I should look?

Make sure that the client submitting the job has asked for
notifications.  In HylaFAX, notifications are only sent if the user
request it.  If the client sets "none" for the job notification, no
notification will be be run for normal completion/failure.

If you don't want user's submitting jobs with "none" notify, you could
use JobControl to reject any job with notification set to none.  This
would quickly get user's attention and get them to start using
notification....

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103