Re: [hylafax-users] Need to be Notified for every fax sent

John,

you need to put

Notify:                 "done"

into your hyla.conf file. Mine resides in /usr/local/lib/fax. This entry will ensure that and email is sent on success and on failure..My system depends on this feature and it works well.

cheers,

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,

"John Warren" <jwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

19/05/2006 11:43

<hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hylafax-users] Need to be Notified for every fax sent

I'm working on an application that required notification on every fax sent
even if there is no error. I thought that I could control this using the
Notify script but it seem that Notify does not get called if there were no
errors.

What I've dow so far is to set NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=yes but I never got an
e-mail to the faxmaster. To make sure that Notify was being called I added a
test line at the start of the script which reads "date
>test/lastnotify.txt". This way I could check the time that Notify was last
called. I never see the time updated when a job complete. If start notify
using the command "SH -x bin/notify "doneq/q5" "done" "30" then I get a
message sent and my time stamp updates. It just seems like no notifications
are being send period for outbound. My inbound notifications are find so I
know that sendmail is working.

Anyone have any ideas where I should look?

Thanks
John Warren