[hylafax-users] Disabling some emails

Right now, our users get an email everytime a fax errors out and reschedules itself.  After X amount of attempts, it finally fails and sends an email.  Is there a way to suppress the error emails?  We get these a lot because of our phone setup and our staff is not very tech literate, so it's just junk to them anyways.  I'd really just like to send just the final success / failure message and that is it.  Can this be done?

Stephen Gerstacker

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions