From: Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 5/16/2006 2:07 PM
To: Oxenberg, Barry
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Errors in fax logs...

You need to upgrade.  4.2.0 was a long time ago, and my memory doesn't
always work that well to say whether or not this particular problem will
be remedied by an upgrade, but I suspect that it will be.  At least at
that point we'd be able to know for certain that it is a bug that
persists and that we're not chasing shadows.

How was 4.2.0beta2 installed on this system?  Was it a binary
installation or was it installed from source?

Lee.

Oxenberg, Barry wrote:

>That is what I suspected!
>The version running on this box is 4.2.0 beta 2.
>If I need an upgrade, and please pardon me, I am a total newbie with
>Linux as well as HylaFAX, would you please explain in detail, or at
>least point me to a detailed document that will step me through the
>process of upgrading an existing install.
>Likewise, if I need to remove the existing version and install the
>latest 4.2.5 release I just need something detailed as this is a
>production system.
>Thanks!
>Barry

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                                                                                                         FADLD Tag