[hylafax-users] Multiple HylaFAX servers

Good day,
I have been using HylaFAX + IAXModem + Asterisk on my test platform and it's working out pretty good.  I have acquired two duplicate Linux servers that I will be using for my corporations outgoing faxing system.  I want to start a thread on the possibilities of clustering/redundancy/failover configurations I have available.  This system is only going to be used for outbound faxes through multiple PRI's on two or more Cisco gateways using SIP.  Our application connects to our current HylaFAX system using a HylaFAX client and does roughly 800-1200 faxes a day.

My question to you is what are my options for clustering/redundancy/failover?  Is it possible?  I'm not too concerned with distributing the load of faxes between the two servers but rather having the ability to have one server always active incase of a failure.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Dan Brummer
Vegas.com