Re: [hylafax-users] asking for root's password

here's a snapshot :

myserver:~# sendfax -vv -d 71786155 /tmp/msg.ps
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to assurancesbiat.com.tn .
220 assurancesbiat.com.tn server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.2.1) ready.
-> USER root
331 Password required for root.
Password: