[hylafax-users] Waiting for modem to come ready

Hello,

I am using following modem with hylafax-4.2.5-1rhel4.i386.
U.S. Robotics 56K Message Rev. 14.10.1.
Modem manufacturer - 3Com U. S. Robotics.
Modem model - 3CP5610.

I could send 2,3 faxes and after that I started getting following status on faxstat...

HylaFAX scheduler on advfax01: Running
Modem ttyS0 (1-000-000-0000): Sending job 118
Modem ttyS1 (1-000-000-0000): Waiting for modem to come ready

Please tell if this is due the Modem I am using or there is anything wrong with the configuration. I was using USRobotics 56.6 Message modem before - I did not face this problem with that modem. But I use to recieve No response to MPS repeated 3 times error with that modem.

Thanks & Regards
Suraj Jadhav

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions