[hylafax-users] batching and email notification???

Our custom application relies on Hylafax's email notifications to show users
the current status of their fax jobs.  The fax batching is great, but for
some reason Hylafax won't send notification emails incrementally, but rather
waits until all faxes in a batch are complete and then sending the emails in
one fell swoop.

How can I get hylafax to still use batching, yet send each email
notification after each successful document in the batch?