Re: [hylafax-users] disconnection problem

Federico Zanini - Digitel s.n.c. wrote:

I'm using WHFC client to send faxes from my windows machine by means of
hylafax-server ver. 4.2.1 on debian server

When my fax-modem calls remote machine , it answer back estabilishes the
connection but line drops immediately.

The reason why this is happening is because somewhere between WHFC and hfaxd the sendq file is corrupt and there are no transmittable documents in the job. So HylaFAX is tricked into starting up the fax, but when it gets there it realizes there's nothing to send and then hangs up.

The HylaFAX side of things was fixed in 4.2.3.