[hylafax-users] Hylafax with eicon diva server BRI-2M 2.0

Hi,

I have installed hylafax server with an Eicon Diva Server BRI card on an linux debian system. Everything seems to be working well but I need to specify that I only want the fax server to pick up calls for one number. In other words, I need to configure MSN but I can't find the place to configure them.

I have searched in the eicon web interface but I couldn't find it. Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

--
Helder Rocha

Departamento Técnico
iPortalMais - Soluções de Engenharia para a Internet e Redes
Rua Santos Pousada, nº 157 3º Sala 14
4000 - 485  Porto

Tel. +351 22 510 64 76
Telm. +351 93 866 13 06