Re: [hylafax-users] faxrcvd problem

Andrew Nowrot wrote:

Hi,

Recently I managed to set up a hylafax server with MultiModem ZPX PCI-U
Voice/Data/Fax modem but I am having a slightly problem with faxrcvd. The
MSG, CIDNumber, CIDName and DESTINATION variables in this script are empty

$MSG will be empty if all goes well. CallIDPattern matches come through as $CIDNUMBER, $CIDNAME, and $CALLIDn (watch the capitalization). If you do not have CallIDPattern or the modem or your lines configured for this to work, then it won't. There is no DESTINATION variable in faxrcvd.