[hylafax-users] Corrupted Attachments (more info)

investigating more in depth I discovered that .tif files attached are Zero kb in size
thay are empty files...what's happening? If I take the original fax, on the server, I
can open it without problem....so I suppose something should happen during the email sending.

But anyway I've not the solution!