Re: [hylafax-users] distinctive ring setup

Horse wrote:

I understand I need to put the RingFax: RING2 into config.ttyS0 (where the modem is); I just put it at the bottom of the setup parameters at the top of the file. Not clear to me if quotation marks are needed, and at the moment don't remember if I tried it with. I know I tried without.

I think that HylaFAX is indifferent here if you use quotes or not.

If I understand it right, I also need to send an AT command to the modem to enable the distinctive ring feature. I've not been able to figure out where to put that; I've tried it in various places in the config.ttyS0 file without success.

Add it to ModemResetCmds.