Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX server in Europe

Your right Pedro and Nico! I didn't found the AVM C4 card at first, my mistake.

The C4 has the 4 BRI ports I'm looking but it needs also CAPI4HylaFAX
to work. And CAPI4HylaFAX replaces the faxsend command with its own
utility.
I was looking for a "cleaner" integration of the card with HylaFAX,
avoiding CAPI4HylaFAX.

Eicon Diva 4BRI and Patton 2977/B4 don't need CAPI4HylaFAX and that's
good for me. But it's getting no results in finding anyone using them
with HylaFAX in Europe.

Luis