Re: [hylafax-users] No Caller ID Problem

Am 2006.03.02 11:23 schrieb(en) Mike Summer:
Hi,

i'm running a debian sarge box with a eicon diva card, capi4hylafax
and hylafax 4.2.1 installed. Now my problem is:

If an inbound fax comes in with no caller id provided, Hylafax seems
to have a problem processing the request. I found out that faxrcvd is not called properly (see log below).

This is not a problem of HylaFAX but capi4hylafax.

I don't have a clue what to do, please help!!!

This is a known bug, but it's not clear if it's still present in the newest version. See this:

Maybe you can add your comments to the Debian BTS.

Bodo