Re: [hylafax-users] Line order in Faxstat

Mason Sanders wrote:

What determines the order in which the lines show up in the output of faxstat?

It has to do with how the filesystem file listing comes up (for the modem FIFOs, etc) from the filesystem driver and operating system.

I'm not completely sure how to get them ordered. In my opinion faxstat could reasonably sort them after getting the data from the server, but it doesn't. faxstat just presents what hfaxd tells it, and hfaxd just tells us things the way it gets it from the OS.