[hylafax-users] Problem with Email Notfication

Sorry this Conten is posted serval times befor.

But all what i have read about this problem, didn't help me.

Thats the Problem:

I dont get an email if a fax is received.
If i send me self an fax i receive on.
In this case hylafax ist working great.
A fax from web.de or something it doesn't work

I'm using Hylafax 4.2.1 with an AVM FirtzCard (capi4hyla) , Exim and Fetchmail

If its possible that the problem would be solved when i update HylaFax
on 4.2.5

Thanks a lot for etch answer

Robert

PS: Sorry for my bad english