[hylafax-users] per user TimeOfDay restriction

Hi,

I've installed the latest version of hylafax (4.2.5) from debian
unstable and i've been trying it out for a project we are developing
on my company.  One thing we want to do is limit the time of day faxes
are allowed to be sent, and i've seen this can be done with the
TimeOfDay configuration parameter.  Also i've seen that this can be
fine grained in a per destination basis.  What i want to do, and i
haven't found how to do it (if possible) is use this limit in a per
user basis, i.e. use the restriction for all users but one, which
should be allowed to send faxes at any time.  Is this possible with
current version of hylafax?  If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

Bye.