Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Status

Mohsin Butt wrote:

I want to know the usage of faxwatch application. I am trying to write my own application (without
modifying the source code of Hylafax) which will check the status of faxes that are in send queue.
If faxwatch can help me getting status of tty interface like currently it is sending fax or fax
has been sent or if there is an error, and what is the error.

I think that you're looking for faxstat and not faxwatch.

 http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/faxstat.php
 http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/faxwatch.php