[hylafax-users] No fax notification

Hi list
I have a problem related to notification of fax, sent or received.
I means when a user of my hylafax system send a fax usually he receive a notification status of his faxes, this not happens.
Also the faxmaster does not receive the incoming fax (I changed the FaxDispatch with pdf as format and sendto to a user called faxmaster created in the mail system

I have already in my lab the same configuration, using hula-project as mail systems and all works fine, but obviously to the customer not :-(

Can someone tell me what are all the configurations files involved in this  process?

TIA
Best Regards

Maurizio

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions