Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Modules

"Kahlil Johnson" <jzarecta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was checking the Hylafax Wiki but I got lost in the documentation
and I couldnt find what I was looking for. Maybe you guys can give me
a hand. I want to know what are the
modules/extensions/plug-ins/add-ons that hylafax has.

I want to learn more about the project and I wonder how costumizable
is and if hylafax is driven by this extensions or the architecture
works different from the one used to by projects like Asterisk.

I want to know if there is a page that list them most.

Kahlil,

HylaFAX is not strictly modular, but the feature/functionality of any HylaFAX installation can be greatly extended by adding third-party software to the overall solution. For an 'at a glance' view of some of the software most commonly used with HylaFAX, see:

http://www.hylafax.org/content/Related_Software

Just a reminder to others that these pages can be edited by anyone who takes a moment to register an account on hylafax.org and login, so by all means if you see anything missing here please go ahead and add it. ;-)

-Darren