[hylafax-users] Saving MetaData to a text file

Hi guys..

I am still testing Hylafax here..

After changing my USRobotics modem for an old Hayes Accura, everything worked fine within 30seconds...so much time wasted on the USRobotics!

Now, I can receive, send, everything looks fine..

I am looking to route my data using DID eventually, and one DID would be the "general" fax number..
I want to build a page in my Intranet to manage these faxes..

What is the easiest way for me to parse the From: and the To: from the tiff file?
Can hylafax save that to a text file so I would have ie fax00001.tif and fax00001.txt ? That way I Would load the tif and include the txt..

I know there is some metadata in the tiff..but from my tests here it doesn't seem to include the from and the to...and I didn't find how to set the metadata settings..

If the tif included what I need, I would either parse it directly or just dump it into a text file using tiffinfo..

Thanks for your help

--
Guillaume Ross
Network Administrator