[hylafax-users] Retry failed job?

Is there some magic I can do to make Hylafax retry a failed job?  I searched the archives, and this question has been asked before, but not really solved (that I could tell).  Some suggested using faxalter, but that only seems to be appropriate for active / queued jobs, not jobs that the server has given up trying to send.  I tried moving the q# file from doneq to sendq, and using faxalter, but still no luck.

Thanks,
Robert Bauer

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions