Re: [hylafax-users] Can hylafax work with port 21 instead of 4559 ?

Yes, I've tried that and too. I replaced the FAXPORT variable value in my etc/init-d/hylafax with 21. That makes hylafax to run the hfadx daemon with -i 21. I've also tried to do that after the hylafax statup and the result is always the same: Hylafax start's up ok but remote access is denied contrary to what happened with using port 4559. No ftp service is running on the machine though my linux skills are rather mediocre and I may be missing something obvious...

Other alternatives or sugestions would be welcome...

Thanks anyway.