Re: [hylafax-users] Routing based on called number with Eicon BRI

Lee Howard wrote:

Thanos A. wrote:

our HylaFax server is configured with a Eicon Diva BRI card that returns
called number in the following format using AT#CID=7 in inizialization
string:

RING CID: 12345678 DAD: 12345678

How should I configure FaxDispatch to route incoming faxes based on DAD
number ?

By the way, How can I check that my modem is capable of retrieving Caller ID ?
In minicom when I call the modem, I only see :
OK

RING

RING

Is there a way to set a "debug" mode on minicom (or other tool ) to check what my autocom sends in addition to simple RINGs .
I'am looking forward to see at least Caller ID and maybe the Called number (dialed) from my *Multi-Tech MultiModem ZDX Analog Modem (http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Multitech_Systems_Multi_Tech_MultiModem_ZDX_MT5600ZDX) *but perhaps it is not capable of retrieving these information ? how can I check ?
thanks.