[hylafax-users] Web faxing

Hi all, just wondering if anybody has tried my scenario and if there is an easy fix.

I have 2 servers, one which has just been set up as a fax server that we are trialling HylaFax with, the other is a web server at a different location but on the same WAN.

We have a php based application that has been developed in-house that we wish to add fax capability to, at the moment we have them printing from a pdf produced from the program and then manually faxing it.

Has anybody tried this or can anyone think of any way to do this, both machines are running linux.

regards
Paul Daly
Network Administrator
Booth Transport Pty Ltd