Re: [hylafax-users] Notification of sent faxes.

Lee Howard wrote:
Erik P. Olsen wrote:

When I receive faxes I get an e-mail notification with the fax pages
attached.

Is it possible to get the same type of notification when faxes are being
send?

Yes. See 'man notify'.

If, when you submit the fax, notification is requested (i.e. 'senfax -D') then the notify script is run. Customizations to notify behavior (such as returning the sent image files) is done with the FaxNotify feature.

OK. I receive notifications for inbound faxes but outbounds are never notified. I have inserted following lines into /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxNotify:

NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=yes;
RETURNFILETYPE=PDF;

FaxMaster is aliased to erik so according to my understanding the outbound faxes should have been send to erik just like the inbounds. What have I missed?

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen