Re: [hylafax-users] Problems faxin OpenOffice documents

Holger Bruenjes wrote:

> Am 2006-01-29 11:28, schrieb Harry Knitter:
>> Hello,
>
>> What´s wrong?
>
> HylaFAX can not handel OpenOffice dokuments
>
> You must install a faxsolution in OO.o like this
>
> [...]
>  >
>  > start spadmin and add a new printer with kprinter --stdin
>  >
> or add a new fax solution
>
> and the command
>
> /usr/bin/sendfax -n -D -f 'user@xxxxxxxx' -s 'a4' -h
> 'Modem/Device@server' -d (PHONE) (TMP)
> [...]
>
> man 'sendfax' is your partner for the options
>
> Holger

Thanks for your reply,

I have created a new fax solution with spadmin using the following command:
/opt/kde3/bin/kdeprintfax --batch --immediate --phone (PHONE) (TMP)

In kdeprintfax the command is:
/usr/bin/sendfax -n %server_h  %email_f -d %name_{@@@}%number %files

However, I still get the message that the mime type cannot be handled.

Regards

Harry