To: <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Web Faxing Via ASP.net

On Monday 30 Jan 2006 15:53, you wrote:
Hello group,

I have a fax server running on SUSE Enterprise Server 9 that I am using to
fax from a seperate IIS6/PHP4 webserver via CURL. (I have apache installed
on the hylafax server as well).

 My supervisor would like to be able to use the server as well but he
programs in ASP.net.  What options do we have to make this work?

Any Ideas?

Yes. Teach your supervisor a proper Web scripting language; such as Python,
PHP or Perl.