[hylafax-users] NAT with Zyxel and hylafax Help!!!!

Hello,

Thanks for providing me with some help.
I have installed hylafax 4.2.1 with capi4hylafax on Debian Sarge
platform.  The server has an ISDN Fritz card and is pentium 2 350.
The fax system seems to work well.  The only problem is that i can't
connect to the server from a remote host.  It works in local.
For example:
ftp myserver 4559 succeeds and ask me for a login and password.
It works until that point, after if i try to do an ls or any command
it will fail and get disconnected.
I think i found out the problem.  The server is behind a zyxel router,
the router is mapping my public server ip address to its real private
network address.
Thus the first connection on port 4559 works, but then it stops
working as the hylafax server gives its internal private address for
the data connection, and this address won't work from outside.  How
can i tell hylafax that it is behind a NAT and that it should not give
its internal address but the real public address.
What i don't understand is that ftp is working great on the machine,
so i tried to run hfaxd on port 21, but had no success as it is a
restricted port.
If someone could help me, i would appreciate.

Thank you

Regards