[hylafax-users] xferfaxlog

Hello Community,

Again I have a short question that you can might answer me.
The last few times when I tested my hylafax-server I get this message in my syslog (Debian Sarge 3.1 with Hylafax 4.2.2)

"Jan 27 09:34:33 faxlx CapiFaxSend: Can't open xferfaxlog for new accounting record (dest=xxxxxxxxx)!"

Does anyone of you ever got this message and knows to solve the problem (if it is a problem).

Thanks for your answers

Greetings
Dominik

--