[hylafax-users] FaxDispatch not working properly

Hello.

I'm running Hylafax 4.1.3 on a Fedora Core 3 system.  After various issues it was working fine.  Now all of the sudden faxes are not being emailed out properly.

Here is a copy of my faxdispatch file:

## $Id: FaxDispatch,v 1.2 2003/05/04 23:49:41 darren Exp $
##
## Default FaxDispatch file - routes all inbound faxes to FaxMaster as PDF
##
## Consult the faxrcvd(8C) man page for more information
##

# case "$DEVICE" in
# ttyS0)   SENDTO=tjetzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx FILETYPE=pdf;;
# ttyS1)  SENDTO=tjetzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx FILETYPE=pdf;;

FILETYPE=pdf;
SENDTO=1@xxxxx

## Sender's TSI
case "$SENDER" in
Fax*Server*)           SENDTO=2@xxxxx  FILETYPE=pdf;;
9204595158*)         SENDTO=1@xxxxx    FILETYPE=pdf;;
2082756*)              SENDTO=2@xxxxx  FILETYPE=pdf;;
414+359+9776*)         SENDTO=3@xxxxx   FILETYPE=pdf;;
Via*Fax*)              SENDTO=2@xxxxx  FILETYPE=pdf;;
4147656862*)           SENDTO=5@xxxxx;  FILETYPE=pdf;;
12*)       ;    SENDTO=3@xxxxx   FILETYPE=pdf;;
Great Lakes*Higher*Educatio*) SENDTO=4@xxxxxx  FILETYPE=pdf;;
kes*Higher*Education*)  SENDTO=4@xxxxx   FILETYPE=pdf;;
+*)         SENDTO=2@xxxxxx  FILETYPE=pdf;;

esac

Originally, I (1@xxxxx) would receive only faxes that were not referenced in the faxdispatch file and those that were referenced were sent to the intended receipients.  Now I receive all faxes and no one else receives them.  What could cause this, and more importantly, how do I fix this?

Thanks
Todd

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions